Thursday, January 27, 2022

“You Lodged My Sister In A Hotel For Three Days” – Actress Juliana Olayode Spills More Shocking Details About Her Former ‘Spiritual Father’ Timi Adigun

 

 Pastor Timilehin Adigun

Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode has revealed that her former spiritual father, Pastor Timilehin Adigun, subjected her to extreme trauma after he sexually abused her sister.



In the video she posted, Julianna clarified that she had learned that Pastor Timilehin had allegedly invited her sister over from school, put her up in a hotel, and inappropriately touched her.

In her words ;

“You touched my sister, Timilehin Adigun, I was so upset. I am so upset because you promised not to touch her. When I saw signs and told you about it, you said I was overthinking things because I knew your weakness.

I told you, that you must not touch this girl, What did you do? You told her to come all the way from school outside Lagos, lodged her in a hotel for three days, watched her take her bath, touched her, sent her your nudes and you even begged her to have anal sex with her.

In 2020, Pastor Timilehin Adigun was accused by members of his ministry of sexually assaulting girls in his car. He released a statement, admitting and apologizing, but he remained the pastor and continued to lead the congregation.

Julianna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment