Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Fury Admits to Cocaine Use

World heavyweight boxing champion, Tyson Fury says he has been taking cocaine to help him deal with depression.

The 28-year-old British fighter said he has suffered mental health issues for years and has not trained since May.
The revelation comes two days after Fury claimed on social media to have retired, before retracting the comment three hours later, saying it was a joke.
Speaking about his mental health issues, Fury added: “I can’t deal with it and the only thing that helps me is when I get drunk out of my mind.
“They say I’ve got a version of bipolar. I’m a manic depressive. I just hope someone kills me before I kill myself.”
Fury beat Ukraine’s Wladimir Klitschko last November to win the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO titles.
A rematch between the pair was cancelled in July- with Fury citing injury- while another rematch, set for October 29 at the Manchester Arena was recently called off by the British boxer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment