Wednesday, October 5, 2016

British Man Is First To Recover From HIV, Gives Hope To Millions Suffering From The Disease

The 44-year-old British man is actually the first person in the history to be cured of HIV! Scientists told The Sunday Times that presently the virus is completely undetectable in the man’s blood and if it remains that way it will be the first complete cure.


A team assembled from five UK universities is currently conducting experiments on 50 people. “We are exploring the real possibility of curing HIV. This is a huge challenge and it’s still early days but the progress has been remarkable” said Mark Samuels, managing director of the National Institute for Health Research Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure.

HIV is not that easy to treat because it targets the immune system, joining itself into the DNA of T-cells so that they not only ignore the disease, but turn into viral factories which reproduce the virus. Currently, anti-retroviral therapies can target active T-cells which are infected with HIV but they cannot treat dormant T-cells. This means that patient’s body continues to produce the virus.

The new therapy works in two stages. Firstly, a vaccine helps the body recognise the HIV-infected cells so it can clear them out. Secondly, a new drug called Vorinostat activates the dormant T-cells so they can be spotted by the immune system.

“This therapy is specifically designed to clear the body of all HIV viruses, including dormant ones,” Professor Sarah Fidler, a consultant physician at Imperial College London, told the Times.

The 44-year-old British man is actually the first person in the history to be cured of HIV! Scientists told The Sunday Times that presently the virus is completely undetectable in the man’s blood and if it remains that way it will be the first complete cure.

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy for my life; I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease ( cancer) for the past 3 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches,emailing spell casters, hospitals have been my every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how a spell caster helped someone in curing his cancer disease, quickly I copied his email which is deadly.diseases.cure@hotmail.com just to give him a test
    I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to cast the spell which he did,and he say that he will need some item, once he get the items ready he will quickly prepare the medicine and send it to me and i will be take the medicine for 7 days after then i will go for check-up and i will turn Negative.i we be takeing the medicine 3 times daily, before Breakfast after Lunch and after Dinner. and he send me the medicind,i take the medicine for 14 days, after 14days then he asked me to go for medical checkup,and i get cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,ABIOLA is a very powerful great herbalist man and he has all the cure to all manner of diseases like HIV, Cancer, Syphilis, Hepatitis B all types of Cancer, Gonorrhea, contact him today he will help you solved your problem, contact him via deadly.diseases.cure@hotmail.com or call him on +2348100609098.;'/.;m,

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr.EBHOTA. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor EBHOTA cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
    his Email: drebhotasolution@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482 and get all your problem solved.
    1Sickness of any kind
    2 Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3 Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4 Pregnancy problem
    5 Financial problem and Job promotion
    6 To get a good and rich life partner
    7 To Lose your wath
    8 to enlargement of pennis
    9. CANCER
    10. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    11 Hepatitis B
    12 chronic pancreatic
    13 emphysema
    14 COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)   

    ReplyDelete

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment