Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Hubby With Sweet Words

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson is celebrating her 4th wedding anniversary with her hubby today August 27, 2015.



The actress took to Instagram to celebrate her husband with sweet words.

She wrote “Lord,wherever my sense of reasoning is,please don’t ever let me have it cus Love,passion and happiness were nothing but words,these words got value since I met you(Odi)
I was made from ur love,i was alive but now am living.
I forget my face in the mirror but I can’t forget urs.
We are not perfect but we are happy and that’s all that matters.
I love you sexiest and thank you for taking my senses cus I am glad to be madly in love with you.HWA”

Mercy Johnson tied the knot with Prince in August 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment