Thursday, March 9, 2017

Tonto Dikeh speaks, cries about her life, son & marriage

Hollywood actress Tonto Dikeh in this emotional video bears her mind on issues concerning her life, her son and her ex husband. She said she was and is still a born agin Christian and that she attends Mountain of Fire Ministry.

Tonto speaking on her marriage said ‘It’s a bitter experience for me to talk about. I am here because I will be helping someone somewhere.” ‘I don’t want to say things to bring down my husband I am praying for strength.’

She said that see loved her husband ‘with all of her heart’ and that she did not want to give up on the marriage even though she was abused but … She questioned that if her husband was ashamed of what he was doing why then does he do them.?


Tonto Dikeh speaks on her marriage


What is your take on this video or what advice do you have for our beloved sister ?

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/tonto-dikeh-speaks-cries-life-son-marriage/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment