Monday, March 6, 2017

Patrick Stewart applying for U.S. citizenship to ‘fight’ Trump administration

British actor Patrick Stewart revealed Thursday that he is applying for American citizenship in order “fight” Donald Trump’s presidency.

“I am now applying for citizenship because I want to be an American,” the “Logan” star declared on ABC’s “The View.”
“Because all of my friends in Washington said there is one thing you can do: Fight, fight. Oppose, oppose. But I can’t do it because I’m not a citizen,” he said.
Mr. Stewart said his decision to become a U.S. citizen was the “only good thing as a result of this election.”
The actor hasn’t made his distaste for Mr. Trump a secret. In an Esquire interview published Monday he said the president wouldn’t last two months in the White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment