Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Should You Wear a Bra While Sleeping?

Trust me when I say that happiness for every woman is taking off her bra after a long tiring day. It feels so damn good, right? But I have also heard quite a few myths surrounding this habit, the biggest one being that it causes sagging breasts. But then weight loss, pregnancy, age and breast surgery can all cause your breasts to sag. Will wearing a bra 24/7 prevent that and make them perkier?
Most women don't wear bras to bed, and the reasons behind this are universal: "Let them breathe", "I need to set them free", "It's more comfortable", "I get rashes from the friction", etc. And honestly, it really doesn't matter!

Sleeping in a bra will not cause breast cancer. Period. The main function of the lymph nodes present in your underarms is to drain the lymphatic fluid from your breasts; this is your body's defence against cancer. If you wish to sleep with your bra on, then choose a light weight bra without an underwire. The problem with the wire is that it can dig into your skin and make sleeping uncomfortable, and even prevent smooth draining of the lymphatic fluid.

Speaking of comfort, it is not advisable to wear tight, ill-fitted bras, either in the day or at night. You can sleep in a bra if you are large-breasted, to prevent premature sagging. For women of all other sizes, bras wil not prevent sagging anyway.

Bottom line, your breasts will be healthy whether you wear a bra at night or not, so just stick with whatever you're more comfortable with!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing work and full of information also know health problem solution simply know sleeping with out a Bra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got married to my lovely husband for the past 7 years without conceiving and fibroid was the issue, i took different prescribed medication but could not cure it but my husband was so confident in me and kept encouraging me that one day someone would call me mother, we did not rest searching for solution from different Doctors all they could say was surgery and i was afraid of that then a friend in my office introduced me to Dr.Onokun who sent his product to me which i took and it really worked perfectly, and my Dr. confirmed me pregnant after 2 weeks of taken his product. You can contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never believe doc Isibor is real until i give him a try to help me cure my hsv warts , I only apply the herbal medicine for just 2 weeks and i got cured permanently without any side effect. i'm giving out this testimony because of those who also need a help should contact him through his Email: drisiborspellhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment