Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Barcelona forward says he's not trying to surpass Lionel Messi

NeymarBarcelona forward says he's not trying to surpass Lionel Messi

Neymar says he is focused on how to improve his own goal rather than tyring to dethrone Lionel Messi

Barcelona star Neymar has dispel the notions of many that he is trying to surpass the goal scoring record of teammate Lionel Messi.



Four time Ballon d'Or winner Messi is the star of the Barcelona team and is hailed as one of the best in the world.

With Neymar being tipped to challenge Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo for the Ballon d'Or, Neymar has revealed that he is focused on his own performance rather than surpassing Messi.

"It is not my goal to try to surpass Messi," the 23-year-old Brazil international said while speaking to SporTV.

"I am just trying to follow my own career path. I want to keep on doing the things that I have been doing, to win titles and to achieve my goals.

"But I am not attempting to be better than any one else. My goal is to keep improving myself."

Watch Neymar score in last season UEFA Champions League final:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment