Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Oshiomhole Thanksgiving Service

ENIN—GOVERNOR Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State denied that his wife is never a model he
confessed that she could look like one which he understands. He went further to thank God for his new marriage and urged the church to pray for him and his new found wife.


Governor Adams Oshiomhole and his wife, Iara Oshiomhole carry the bread and wine for the Holy Communion at a Thanksgiving Mass held at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi, on Sunday, to thank God for the success of their wedding ceremony.

Speaking at a thanksgiving Mass at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi, yesterday, Oshiomhole denied reports that his wife is a ‘top model,’ saying the speculation might have been generated from her poise and beauty.

He said: “When I read newspaper stories and they said that I married a top model, I felt maybe they were referring to another person.

“The lady that God has directed to my path and heart to marry is not and was not a model. Of course, she looks beautiful and I understand that is why people assume that this kind of a lady must be a model. But, of course, she is a model to me and we hope and pray that we will be models in the eyes of our God and I think that is the most important thing.”

Governor Oshiomhole appealed to the congregation to keep supporting him and his new wife in prayer, saying: “I  ask you to please continue to pray for us. It is not easy. I lost my first wife and it is not possible to replace her. Yes, I have married another but it is not a replacement.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/my-wife-wasnt-a-model-oshiomhole/

1 comment:


  1. We give out finance to interested individuals who are seeking for financial assistance with good faith.Are you seriously in need of an urgent financing ? then you are at the right place. We give out business finance,personal finance and many more contact us with your email for more information(abubakarloanservice@gmail.com)phone number +91-9818603391 whatssapp

    ReplyDelete

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment