Tuesday, July 28, 2015

KSB becomes ambassador for NGO focused on cancer in children...

Gospel singer and politician, Kenny Saint-Best has been made an ambassador for an NGO called Children Living with Cancer Foundation (CLWCF). The event unveiling her as an ambassador of the
Kenny Saint-Best
body took place at The Palms Hotel, Ajao Estate, Lagos on Wednesday May 13, 2015.


KSB made the announcement via a Blackberry broadcast message a few minutes ago that reads: ‘Yesterday I was made an Ambassador for CHILDREN LIVING With CANCER by an NGO in LUTH called Children Living with Cancer Foundation (CLWCF). ‘My job includes – to create awareness, to help raise funds to cater for the kids living with cancer, to help organise events/program for the foundation’s development and integration into other global affiliation. And, ultimately have a Cancer center for Children in Nigeria cos there is non. I pray God to help me in this new Assignment and pray also for the support of you my friends when I call in you…. Amen.’...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment