Wednesday, January 22, 2014

20-year-old-orphan-dying

Pease help save Odutola Emmanuel’s life. He is down with kidney ailment and he is currently at LUTH where he is receiving treatment though it’s really slow due to lack of fund.
Emmanuel is a 20 years old orphan who neither has a brother nor sister. His father passed on when he was a baby and the mother followed before he graduated from the high school.
He moved in with his grandmother afterwards but the aged woman was later thrown out of her house in Mushin due to her inability to pay the rent. Investigations have confirmed that Emmanuel has no one apart from his aged grandmother. For the past one year, Emmanuel has been living with my little cousin and his parents in Mafoluku Oshodi. My cousin was his classmate at the high school.
He was rushed to LUTH on December 26th 2012 but was only able to receive some treatment/first dialysis on Jan 2 with the little fund I raised. According to the doctor, he needs regular dialysis or kidney transplant to keep Emmanuel alive.



Please help save Emmanuel’s Life for the sake of God; I cannot do this alone due to my own personal responsibilities. In fact, I have spent all my savings in this first stage.
Included is his photo with that of his grandmother at the hospital.
PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE help save Emmanuel’s Life, GOD WILL REWARD YOU

UPDATE 1: Emmanuel has a renal Kidney failure. The kidney is at the end stage. He is on dialysis 3 times a week but not doing well with it. Transplant is the only permanent solution for him. He needs about 7million naira for kidney transplant.

UPDATE 2: Aug 2013
I’m so sorry you haven’t heard from me. It’s just not been easy for--managing my career and Emmanuel’s ailment has been the most challenging part of my life. I recently developed a medical condition due to stress. I feel so sad that I can’t sleep now on concentrate on anything without drugs.
I have decided to pipe down knowing fully well that God has a special plan for Emmanuel. He really wants him to live. Most of the people that started this dialyses in LUTH with him in January and after have died. Emmanuel must live to testify , that I’m sure of. So far, we have been able to raise four million naira(N4m) but the cash keeps draining since we must pay for his regularly dialysis to keep him alife pending the transplant. This cost about five hundred thousand naira (N500,000) monthly- excluding drugs and injections. His dialysis is regular because he neither defecates nor urinates plus uncontrolled hypertension due to his bad kidneys.

I implore all well-meaning Nigerians to join hands in saving Emmanuel’s life. I am so sure that God has a great reward for all of us. I’m also grateful to all who have helped in one way or the other. May the God lord grant you his abundant blessings forever, In Jesus Name, Amen!

Update 3:26 Aug.
Emmanuel have just been booked for transplant with will hold in a month's time and N3.5million have been deposited to the hospital but the surgery cant hold without your kind support.

Please make your donations to:
SAVE EMMANUEL 1013320882, ZENITH BANK PLC

For inquiries, please call Me/Miranda on 07033582485

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment