Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Paul Pogba in drug duping

 I don’t want to have money anymore — Footballer Paul Pogba says before he was suspended for failing dr¥g test.

 Juventus midfielder, Paul Pogba, 30 is facing a ban of up to 4 years after testing positive for testosterone. In the latest development, Pogba is reported to have tested positive after a league fixture against Udinese on August 20, a game in which he did not play. Pogba has now been suspended by Italy’s national anti-doping (NADO) tribunal on an initial precautionary basis and has three days to request a B sample. However, in an interview with Al Jazeera, released hours before news broke of Pogba’s doping test, the midfielder said: “I want to make people eat their words and prove I am not weak. People can criticise me, but I will never give up. At times, when I have been alone, I have thought: I don’t want to have money anymore. I don’t want to play football any longer. I want to be with normal people, that way they’ll love me for who I am, not for money or fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment