Thursday, March 25, 2021

Clocking 60 Is A Big Deal For Me, My Father And Mother Didn’t ― RMD

 


According to the veteran actor who has featured in more than 100 home videos and blockbuster movies, his mum died at 59 while his father died at 58.


Speaking further, RMD said many people did not know why he had to slim down at a point, adding that he was always asking himself if he could ever cross the milestone of 60.

A&U Hotel and Suit,
11, Memud Ajani Crescent, Olorunfemi Crescent,
off Lasu Road, Omac Bus Stop, Igando, Lagos State
07083889313,09098169094. 004474052544557
Hotels in Lagos at Igando


“Many people don’t know why I had to go on a weight loss. My both parents were diabetic and hypertensive. I didn’t want to be hypertensive and diabetic. I want to be healthier and give myself a fighting chance to change the whole cycle.”


He added that while he has broken the yoke being a Christian, clocking 60 to him is a bigger deal that he would remain grateful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment