Saturday, October 7, 2017

Nollywood Actor Emeka Ike Opens Up About His Mystery New Lady

Last month, Diamond Celebrities broke the news about Emeka Ike and his mystery lady. Then yesterday, their new loved-up photos stormed the Internet again.

So Diamond Celebrities reached out to Emeka Ike to officially confirm the relationship between the two, and this is what he told Diamond Celebrities.
Yamaha Musical Equipment

He said;
“She’s my friend, that’s all I can say. I’m matured enough to have a friend. The important thing now is that am happy, and yes she’s my friend. Emeka Ike’s case is always on fired. Can’t I live in peace? He laughed.”
When asked if he has gotten over his ex, he said;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment