Friday, February 24, 2017

Rooney releases statement confirming Manchester United stay

Wayne Rooney
Manchester United captain, Wayne Rooney, has released a statement to end speculations, by announcing that he is staying at the club.

Rooney had been strongly linked with a move to China, but in a statement released to Press Association Sport, the striker says he wants to “play a full part in helping the team in its fight for success on four fronts”.
It read: “Despite the interest which has been shown from other clubs, for which I’m grateful, I want to end recent speculation and say that I am staying at Man United.
“I hope I’ll play a full part in helping the team in its fight for success on four fronts.
“Despite the interest which has been shown from other clubs, for which I’m grateful, I want to end recent speculation and say that I am staying at Man United. I hope I’ll play a full part in helping the team in its fight for success on four fronts”

Rooney is not expected to be fully fit to play in Sunday’s EFL Cup final against Southampton.

3 comments:

  1. Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning
    multivitamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. best keto diet weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, free trial weight loss products with free shipping

    ReplyDelete

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment