Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Home OAPs Shows News Entertainment Sports Podcasts Top 8@8 Marketing Home » Entertainment » ‘Why I don’t make films for Nigerian producers’ – Kunle Afolayan k3 ‘Why I don’t make films for Nigerian producers’ – Kunle Afolayan


Renowned filmmaker and actor, Kunle Afolayan has opened up on why he doesn’t make movies for Nigerian actors and producers.


The multi-award winning film producer, in a press conference for the release of his new movie ‘The CEO‘, disclosed that though he is open to working with anybody and everybody; he won’t compromise his standards just to make a movie.


The first thing you need to understand is that I don’t work the way most people work. It takes me two years to make a film, in fact, once I’m done shooting a movie, I start plans towards the shooting of the next movie.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment