Tuesday, May 4, 2021

DMX emotional tribute

DMX together in emotional tribute

DMX


“I just can’t believe this was our goodbye,” P

Tributes keep rolling in for DMX as the hip hop community continues to mourn his tragic loss. On Sunday (May 2), X’s goddaughter actress Paige Hurd shared an emotional tribute on Instagram, where she posted the last photo she and the late rapper took together.

“I just can’t believe this was our goodbye,” the “Everybody Hates Chris” actress continued. “Shock has been my feeling the past month since I got the worst call in the middle of the night. The shock & grief is heavy, uncomfortable and hard to express. I just don’t have much yet, forgive my silence. I’m trying but right now I don’t have the best words.”

Hurd made her film debut in the 2003 action film Cradle 2 the Grave, in which she played DMX’s daughter. Later on, X and his then-wife Tashera Simmons became Hurd’s real-life godparents.

“I love you so much. I’m so proud to be your goddaughter,” Hurd wrote in her post. “You are a part of my world and my heart aches terribly these days and will never stop. Love, Pumpkin.”

Later on Sunday, Hurd also posted side-by-side photos of her and DMX hugging — one from their Cradle 2 the Grave days and a more recent one off-camera.

As reported by REVOLT, DMX tragically died last month after suffering a heart attack. After spending several days on life support, the 50-year-old rap icon passed away on April 9 at the White Plains Hospital.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment