Saturday, June 25, 2016

Psquare’s Peter Okoye signs 4th SOLO deal without twin brother

When he put pen to paper for Olympic Milk in October 2014, Peter Okoye likened the Psquare brand to a football team saying, ‘Music is like football. For example, if I play forBarcelona and I get endorsed byNike, it doesn’t mean the whole Barcelona team has been endorsed. This is about me and not me and Paul’.


He then signed another SOLO deal for the ‘Dance with Peter’ project, and also followed up with theAdidas deal.
Now, he’s signed  his 4th SOLO deal – this time it’s with an Auto company, KIA Motors.
He made the announcement on Instagram with the caption: ‘my dear fans and friends I am happy to inform you all that I am the new face of KIA. MrP now KIA’s ambassador in Nigeria. Please help welcome me now to the KIA family. I give all thanks to God for blessing me much more than I deserve! And may the Good Lord Bless my family, friends and fans for me as well’.
This makes it the 4th SOLO deal for Peter in 2 years and nil for Paul.
The big question is, when will Paul begin to signs his own deals? Afterall what’s good for Peter is also good for Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment