Friday, May 15, 2015

CONFESSION: He Is No Longer Performing


  • I have been married for five years and have two boys. I am still the way I was before child-bearing. My shape and slim looks are still intact and many people who don’t know still see me as a hot spinster and I always tell the guys that I’m happily married and they should stay off.

But an issue is shaking the foundations of my marriage. My husband has had little or no interest in sex for about a year. I have tried to find out why he suddenly lost interest in sex but he is not forthcoming. 

We have a good relationship apart from this problem but I cannot remain like this for long. I have done all kinds of things to seduce him. I’ve tried lingerie, backrubs, and romantic dinners, but nothing works. 

I don’t know what else to do. Please help me.
Please we need your comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamaha Musical Equipment

Yamaha Musical Equipment
Yamaha Musical Equipment